A number of people get the problem to Access Routerlogin net because they don’t know the proper Wireless Network Setup of N300 Wireless Gigabit JNR3210 Router. The reason to prefer this Router model, it facilitates the user with preset Network Name (SSID) and password however many new updated features are significantly helpful to you. So, let’s starts with Netgear Setup to become able to use the Router:
- Unplug and switch off your Modem, Router and Computer.
- Connect the blue Ethernet cable between a Modem and your Router (Internet Port). If your modem has battery, remove it and re-insert in the modem.
- Connect the power adapter to your Router, plug in into the power outlet and then power on the switch. Wait until the light of your modem turns in to stable solid blue.
- Now, connect your computer to your Router with the help of an Ethernet Cable OR you can also connect via the wireless Preset Security settings located at the bottom of the router.
Preset Wireless Security
The router is designed with unique SSID name and network key that is labelled at the bottom of your Router. These are uniquely generated for every device, for example, every router has unique serial number. Similarly, every router of new range has unique network name and security key. It is recommended that no Netgear user should change the preset SSID and security key otherwise it may create problems for you.
If there is a requirement to make changes in the network name and security key then you can access the Netgear Setup wizard (Web interface), go to wireless settings to make the changes.
How to Access Preset Wireless Security or Wireless Network Settings
- As you know, the Router now comes with the Preset Network Name and security key, when you go to the software managing the wireless connections of your wireless device, it will automatically scan the network name and password, and you only need to select the preset network detail. And once again go to repeat the Netgear Setup process described above.
- Another way to connect the wireless, you can press the WPS button of your Router as well as press the WPS button on your device. It will connect wirelessly within two minutes.
- In whatever the way you connect it, first of all, check the wireless internet signals should be available on your computer at the right corner.
- Connect your PC to your internet Network.
Access Routerlogin net
- First of all, go to your browser and type anything to search, it is just to check the internet connectivity and speed.
- If it is working well then get ready to type http://routerlogin.net. You can also type 192.168.1.1 and press ‘Enter’ from your keyboard.
- Router Login page will ask for Username and Password. However the default username and Netgear Router Password is ‘admin’ in small letters but you can also see the label of your Router to find Netgear Router Login details.
Finally, you will reach to the web interface or Routerlogin home page.
This is all that you need to do to get N300 Wireless Gigabit Router JNR3210 Setup to Access Routerlogin net. Follow the guidance carefully.