To access Routerlogin.net with the help of IP address 192.168.1.1 is quite easier. If it is not working then it is not the default gateway address of your Router. The solutions to this problem are:
Solution No. 1
- Go to the Start button of your Router
- Press the Window + R keys together
- Type CMD and press OK
- The Command Prompt Window will open type ‘ipconfig’ and press Enter
- The Default gateway will appear on the screen.
Look at the Image
By using this IP address in the address bar of your browser, you can access Routerlogin Net admin page.
Solution No. 2
It may happen that your browser is not supporting the IP address 192.168.1.1. At this point of problem, you can use:
Solution No. 3
Finally, if all the methods do not provide willing result then Reset your Netgear Router and again configure using the Netgear Setup.
Important Tips to Manage With IP Address:
- Check your router should be powered on
- Network drivers’ issue
- Firewall is blocking
- Disabled LAN or Wifi network card
Once go through the Netgear Setup to find if all these issues exist there.
Access Netgear Router Setup
Once ensuring the perfect gateway, you can go further with the Accurate Netgear Router Setup using the IP address:
- Connect your Netgear Router to your Modem to get the Internet access and also connect the Router to your device using either wireless or wired connection.
- When devices are connected properly, your Router LED will light up indicating the proper setup between all the devices has been done. Never go ahead to access IP address 192.168.1.1 until the Router LED becomes solid green and stable. It may almost take up to 2 minutes to boot up.
- Finally, access your device and check its internet should be working well with good internet speed. If yes, then go to your device’s main browser and type the main default IP address 192.168.1.1. Unluckily if it is not working then take a turn to enter the web address http://www.routerlogin.net in the address bar of your router.
- It will take you to Routerlogin page where you can type the Default Netgear Router Password that is ‘admin’ for both username and password. Type the password in small letters and click on the Login.
Successfully, you have reached to the Netgear Router. The First thing, you should do is update the Router Firmware because the outdated firmware can also be a reason to enable you to access IP address 192.168.1.1 for routerlogin. The updated firmware can help to provide best results.
If still the problem is not resolved then get in touch with 24/7 Technical Support Team.